Happy Friday! Just wanted to share a quick recipe with everyone before we start this long anticipated three day weekend. I made these potatoes yesterday afternoon and they were sooo yummy!
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon olive oil (I used Harissa Olive Oil which made it nice and spicy)
- 3 russet potatoes, cut into 1-inch pieces
- Coarse salt
- 2 onions, sliced into rings
- 1/2 teaspoon pimenton (technically this is supposed to be smoked paprika, but I just used regular paprika)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Heat 3 tablespoons oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Cook potatoes, covered, for 5 minutes. Season with salt. Add remaining 2 tablespoons oil and the onions; stir. Reduce heat to medium, and cook, covered, for 5 minutes more. Uncover, and cook, tossing often, until potatoes and onions begin to brown, about 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with pimenton, and cook until potatoes and onions are golden brown and tender. Toss with parsley, and season with salt.